Your support coordinator will assist you to find providers, services and supports that work together to help you live and thrive in your life.
Together we will discuss the community, government and funded supports that are available to you so that you can pursue your goals.
You can work with us to:
- decide how you would like your supports and services to be delivered
- arrange a schedule of services which reflects your goals, needs and how you want to use your plan, and fits in your NDIS plan budget
- try different and new supports to see if they suit you
- work with multiple providers
With a range of group activities and opportunities available to you. Our team will work with you to ensure you get the very best from your support package. We will work to connect you with the right supports and services, establish and maintain your support, refine and reflect on your support, help to build independence and above all else always act in your best interest to support your very best life.
As your specialist support coordinator we can help you:
- address complex barriers that affect your ability to access the right supports
- design a service plan for your specific support needs, where needed
We will work with you, your family and carers to:
- understand what might impact your ability to access and maintain services and supports
- find ways to overcome these challenges
- set up a process to overcome these barriers
We work to identify those in your life who can support you with implementing your NDIS plan.
We will work with you, your family and carer to design a service plan which:
- provides a cohesive approach
- outlines communication methods and cooperation to best support you, manage the unknown and ensures you get the best services available to you
We work with you to ensure the best outcomes for your daily life.